REGISTER YOUR TEAMS TODAY FOR THURSDAY, MARCH 17th @ 6:30 PM
It's our 2nd Annual Shamrock Relay! Last year was so much fun, I can't wait to see what happens this time!
Once again Little Wooden Penguin is teaming up with the Celina Runners Club for our very BEER MILE SHAMROCK STYLE - beer-mile team relay or individual event.
What's a beer mile, a great question!
It's a run that consists of four laps (.25 each / 1 mile total), kicked off by the drinking of a 12oz beer GREEN BEER!
1. Teams line up, the horn sounds. The race begins with the drinking of the first beer. The beer must be consumed before the first lap begins.
2. The first leg will run to Malone and back, where their second leg is waiting. The beer is drunk, then leg 2 can go, and so on.
3. Team categories are:
• RUNNERS + NON-DRINKERS
Any combo works as long as you finish the 4 laps and 4 beers. (2-8 people / team) And we will give out awards based on your category.
4. Register before the event on Wednesday for $20/ Team or individual. LWP will supply your (4) GREEN BEERS for the run. Register on-site that day for $25/team or individual.
5. Registration starts at 5:00pm
6. The race kicks off at 6:30pm
• Drink Beer #1 - Run to Malone and back
• Next team member drinks Beer #2 - Next lap and back
• Next team member drinks Beer #3 - Next lap and back
• Next team member drinks Beer #4 - Finish LAST LAP!
7. Awards will be given to the winners of each category, best costume, and don't forget bragging rights!
8. Must be 21 to participate
9. Competitors who vomit before they finish must complete a penalty lap! :)
Disclaimer: Celina Runners Club and Little Wooden Penguin are not encouraging irresponsible or dangerous behavior. Don't try a beer run if you're underage, or if you're not fit for it. If you hurt yourself or others or property, we are not responsible, so don't be an idiot. :)