REGISTER YOUR TEAMS TODAY FOR SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 20th @ 1:00 PM
After 5:00pm on 11/19 - Purchase on-site at Little Wooden Penguin.
OHHHHH It's time again!!! Little Wooden Penguin is teaming up with the Celina Runners Club for our very first PENGUIN TROT - another beer-mile team relay or individual event.
What's a beer mile, a great question!
It's a run that consists of four laps (.25 each / 1 mile total), kicked off by the drinking of a 12oz beer ALUMINUM PENGUIN!
1. Teams line up, the horn sounds. The race begins with the drinking of the first beer. The beer must be consumed before the first lap begins.
2. The first leg will run to Malone and back, where their second leg is waiting. The beer is drunk, then leg 2 can go, and so on.
3. Teams can be made up of a combo runner/drinker, or a runner/non-drinker can pair with a drinker/non-runner for their portion of the lap. Any combo works as long as you finish the 4 laps and 4 beers. (2-8 people / team)
4. Register before the event on Wednesday for $20/ Team or individual. LWP will supply your (4) beers for the run. Register on-site that day for $25/team or individual.
5. Registration starts at 12:15pm
6. The race kicks off at 1:00pm
• Drink Beer #1 - Run to Malone and back
• Next team member drinks Beer #2 - Next lap and back
• Next team member drinks Beer #3 - Next lap and back
• Next team member drinks Beer #4 - Finish LAST LAP!
7. Awards will be given to the first three teams and individuals to finish - not to mention bragging rights!
8. Must be 21 to participate
9. Competitors who vomit before they finish must complete a penalty lap! :)
BRING A CAN OF FOOD TO SUPPORT GRACE BRIDGE FOOD BACK THIS THANKSGIVING!
Disclaimer: Celina Runners Club and Little Wooden Penguin are not encouraging irresponsible or dangerous behavior. Don't try a beer run if you're underage, or if you're not fit for it. If you hurt yourself or others or property, we are not responsible, so don't be an idiot. :)