We are so excited about this Hallmark Movie Bingo Night!!! Our resident holiday cheermeister, Katie will be hosting and has personally created custom cards for the event that will support our can drive for the Gracebridge Food Bank and raise your holiday cheer to a level 1000.
We were a packed house last year, so you can reserve your seat ahead of time with a $5 donation to the Gracebridge Food Bank.
So here's how it works.
1. Start arriving by 6:15pm to get your cards and set up for the movie
2. Each card can be purchased with one can/dry food good for our food drive. We will start with a 3 card max until everyone arrives and then offer more.
3. The movie will be a LIVE viewing, so be sure to get there in time to set up so you don't miss any important opening scenes.
4. Throughout the movie, Katie will call out the Bingo Events as they play out.
5. Each BINGO throughout the movie will get you a free drink, up to 10 BINGOS (Unless Katie is feeling extra giving, maybe you can talk her into a few more!)
Most importantly, have a blast, enjoy your friends, and let's support our local food bank!