Mini Golf Score Board
The game of mini golf consists of playing a ball from the tee into the hole by a stroke or successive strokes in accordance with the rules.
- Rules of Stroke Play
- The competitor who plays the stipulated round or rounds in the fewest strokes is the winner.
2. 5 stroke limit per hole.
3. After members of party reach tee off, the one nearest the hole will putt first and continue to putt until ball is in cup. Do not take turns on the putting greens.
4. If ball is hit by another ball, the hit ball may take either the new or old position.
5. Players ball shall be played or lifted out of the way upon request of another player.
6. Holes may not be replayed.
7. For the safety of our customers DO NOT swing putter above the knees.