Grab your group and let's graze! Little Wooden Penguin is teaming up with Eileen Torres of Gifts of Graze for a seasonal CharcuteWreath Charcuterie Class!
During the class Eileen will provide everything you need to walk you through the creation of a swoon-worthy charcuterie board that can feed 2-4 people and Little Wooden Penguin will be providing the wine!
There are a few package options available for individuals and couples, be sure to let us know if you have any dietary restrictions or allergies ahead of time.
DATE: November 9th
Each workshop will include:
• Gift-worthy bakery box with a window to transport the board home in
• Fine cheese, charcuterie, and all additional accompaniments for creating the perfect graze board
• An exclusive Gifts of Graze "5 Step How-To Guide"
• A jar of locally sourced honey or jam
• Honey dipper
• Small personalized gift
• Perfect pairings suggestions
• Guidance & tips on how to take swoon-worthy Instagram photos
• A giveaway at the end of class for one lucky winner
• 1 - 4 glasses of wine depending on which package you purchase
*PURCHASE IS NON-REFUNDABLE BUT IF YOU MUST CANCEL, YOUR RESERVATION CAN BE APPLIED TO A FUTURE CLASS*